The Detroit Arrow
Not eligible for 25% off
Please note this item only ships with $175 flat-rate, ground shipping.
The Detroit Arrow is Shinola’s single-speed bicycle. Manufactured at Waterford Precision Cycles in Wisconsin, from US and imported steel, our frame and fork are designed for comfort, utility and smooth urban riding.
The Arrow is offered in both a classic men's and women's frame design, with thoughtful touches like gender-specific saddle design and proportional geometry. Custom laser-cut rear dropouts feature the Shinola “S,” which matches the same “S” detail cast in our proprietary fork crown.
Each component is fitted by hand and tested for quality precision. This close attention to detail ensures that every bicycle that ships from our Detroit workshop delivers impeccable reliability and craftsmanship.
- True Temper double-butted CroMo, custom tubing configurations
- Frame Details
- Shinola custom laser cut dropouts, rack and fender eyelets
- Double-butted CroMo, Shinola custom cast fork crown, rack and fender eyelets
- Black alloy, 1 1/8"
- Black alloy, 40º bend, 55mm rise, 580mm width, 25.4mm clamp
- Cork, 127mm
- Black alloy, 1 1/8", +/7º rise
- Black Tektro long-reach
- Brake Levers
- Black Tektro, 4-finger
- Black alloy, 38T ring
- Bottom Bracket
- Square taper, 113mm
- 1/2" x 1/8"
- Front Hub
- Black alloy, 32º, bolt-on
- Rear Hub
- Black alloy, 32º, bolt-on, one-speed freewheel
- Sun CR-18, 32º, one-eyelet, Presta valve, black with machined side-wall
- DT Swiss Champion, 14g, stainless
- Continental Contact Reflex, 700x32C, w/reflective strip
- Shinola black leather, silver rails and rivets
- Black alloy, 27.2mm x 350mm
- Extras Included
- Bell, kickstand, fenders and chain guard