Returns & Exchanges
Purchases made between Nov 15th and Dec 15th are returnable with original receipt until Jan 15th. For purchases made after Dec 15th, the standard 30 day return policy applies.
Free returns are included on all U.S. orders of $100 and over before tax (with the exception of bicycles)
If you received a gift of $100 or more that was purchased on Shinola.com, please contact Shinola Customer Service for your pre-paid return shipping label.
- For U.S. orders over $100, click here to print your pre-paid FedEx return label.
- Click here to print a Return Form. Fill out the Return Form completely.
- Use your original Shinola.com box, or any plain, unmarked cardboard box to ship your return.
- Attach your new return label to the shipping box.
- Place a completed Return Form in the shipping box.
For returns on U.S. orders under $100, or returns from Canada:
- Please be sure to ship your item by insured, traceable mail. This service is offered by FedEx, UPS, USPS and other carriers.
- You will be responsible for shipment costs. Please be sure to ship your item prepaid (no CODs allowed).
- We highly recommend you insure your parcel and adequately protect it during shipment. Shinola is not responsible for products lost or damaged during shipment.
Please send all items back to Shinola with a completed Return Form to the following address:
485 W. Milwaukee St.
Detroit, MI 48202
In order to receive a full refund on items returned, the items(s) have to be returned (i) within 30 days from date of purchase; (ii) with completed return form; (iii) in the original packaging;(iv) in new/unused condition.
- If you are unable to comply fully with the return policy, unfortunately you may not be entitled to a full refund or any refund.
- Price adjustments on previous purchases are not permitted.
- Unused Gift Cards can be returned to the original method of payment.
- Returns can only be accepted on purchases from www.shinola.com.
Monogramming Return Policy
Monogrammed items cannot be returned or exchanged. All sales are final. Monogramming is done by hand using traditional machines, making each item unique. We thoroughly inspect each item, and only ship items that meet our quality standards.
Bicycle Return Policy
When you purchase a bicycle from Shinola/Detroit, we want to ensure that you are pleased with your purchase and experience. We understand the decision to purchase a bicycle on-line is not a casual one. It’s a substantial investment and it is costly to ship.
We ask that if you have any reservations prior to your purchase, that you please call or e-mail us with your concerns and/or questions. It will be more cost-effective to deal with fit or technical inquires prior to purchase, versus after. We have confidence that our sizing chart, in conjunction with our frame design, will yield the correct size bike.
If for some reason you are not satisfied with your Shinola bicycle, you are welcome to return it within 30 days. Please note, all bicycle returns incur a 20% re-stocking fee. This fee represents all costs associated with returning a bicycle, inclusive of inspection, our custom pedal ready box, labor, warehouse handling, paperwork, and depreciation. Customers are responsible for all shipping costs and all bicycles must be returned in their original box with all accompanying materials.
For customers in need of an exchange in size, there’s a 10% re-stocking fee. Customers are also responsible for all shipping costs.
Any damage incurred during a return shipment is also the customers responsibility and will be factored into the customers final credit back.
Please call us at 1-844-744-6652 or e-mail us at email@example.com, if you have any further questions about Shinola/Detroit’s Return Policy for Bicycles.
Watch Repair Policy
Please visit our Watch Repair Page for our policies on repairs.
Leather Repair Policy
Shinola’s handbags and small leather goods are protected from the date of purchase by a one year limited warranty (proof of purchase required). Under this warranty if any of our leather products are defective in the material or workmanship, under normal use anytime within the first year, we will replace the item free of charge with same or comparable product. Defective products will not be returned to customer. The warranty does not cover damages arising from accidents or misuse, or from any alteration, service or repair performed by any other party other than Shinola.
In order to have your leather product replaced under the warranty please send the following to the address below: (i) the leather product to be replaced; (ii) a valid sales receipt; and (iii) a completed Leather goods replacement form, which is available here; and (iv) your Replacement “RMA”. To obtain an RMA, please contact the Shinola Service Center at 1-844-744-6652.
485 W. Milwaukee St.
Detroit, MI 48202
You will be responsible for shipment costs to Shinola. When shipping your leather product back to the factory, Shinola highly recommends you insure your parcel and adequately protect the product during shipment. Shinola is not responsible for product lost or damaged during shipment.
To ensure that your leather product keeps looking as good as the day you bought it, please see our page for leather care guidelines here.