- Keep away from moisture, extreme temperatures, sunlight and hard/rough surfaces.
- Avoid submerging in water, personal care products, cleaning products including bleach, chlorine and other chemicals.
- Always store jewelry separately in a cool and dry place such as jewelry pouch or air tight bag.
- Remove jewelry before swimming in a chlorinated pool.
- Sterling Silver is prone to tarnishing. The best way to prevent this is to wear jewelry often. Should the item become tarnished, use a pre-treated silver cleaning cloth or wash with mild, non-abrasive soap and water then and dry with a fine cloth.
- 14K Gold: Between professional cleanings, take care to clean 14K Gold jewelry regularly. To do this, wash the piece with mild, non-abrasive soap and warm water then and dry with a fine cloth.
- Shinola offers professional cleaning services; please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.