- *Orders placed between November 11th to December 15th are eligible for return until January 15th, 2020.
- *For orders placed after December 15th the normal 30 day return policy applies.
- U.S. orders over $95 (excluding bicycles) purchased at Shinola.com are eligible for free returns within the first 30 days of purchase with receipt or proof of purchase.
- Orders under $95 that are returned using the provided prepaid shipping label will be assessed an $8 return shipping fee.
- Items must be returned with original packaging and in new/unused condition.
- Products that have been monogrammed, engraved or customized may not be returned or exchanged.
- Eligible refunds will be processed to the original form ofpayment or to a gift card if preferred.
- Gift Cards can be returned to the original form of payment
- Other restrictions may apply.
Monogramming Return Policy
Monogrammed items cannot be returned or exchanged. All sales are final. Monogramming is done by hand using traditional machines, making each item unique. We thoroughly inspect each item, and only ship items that meet our quality standards.
Bicycle Return Policy
When you purchase a bicycle from Shinola/Detroit, we want to ensure that you are pleased with your purchase and experience. We understand the decision to purchase a bicycle on-line is not a casual one. It’s a substantial investment and it is costly to ship.
We ask that if you have any reservations prior to your purchase, that you please call or e-mail us with your concerns and/or questions. It will be more cost-effective to deal with fit or technical inquires prior to purchase, versus after. We have confidence that our sizing chart, in conjunction with our frame design, will yield the correct size bike.
If for some reason you are not satisfied with your Shinola bicycle, you are welcome to return it within 30 days. Please note, all bicycle returns incur a 20% re-stocking fee. This fee represents all costs associated with returning a bicycle, inclusive of inspection, our custom pedal ready box, labor, warehouse handling, paperwork, and depreciation. Customers are responsible for all shipping costs and all bicycles must be returned in their original box with all accompanying materials.
For customers in need of an exchange in size, there’s a 10% re-stocking fee. Customers are also responsible for all shipping costs.
Any damage incurred during a return shipment is also the customers responsibility and will be factored into the customers final credit back.